Name and surname
Date of birth
Dance experience (dance education, dance workshop participation etc.)
Additional information (shared accommodation with another participant etc.)
Complimentary T-shirt size:
—Proszę wybrać opcję—XSSMLXL
Please state your choice of workshops package (see T&C for more details)
—Proszę wybrać opcję—Full package – 3650 PLN / 790 EURWorkshops only – 2450 PLN / 530 EUR
—Proszę wybrać opcję—Package without alimentation / Not ApplicableStandard meal PlanVegetarian and Vegan options available on special request
Accept workshops’ Terms & Conditions
I have read: Pursuant to art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the Michaił Zubkow Foundation with its registered office in Koszęcin, ul. Powstańców Śląskich 1, 42-286 Koszęcin
2. A contact person has been appointed for the processing of personal data, email address: email@example.com
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to participate in the Workshops in questionnaires surveys, documents or other materials disclosed, provided or made available;
4. The recipients of your personal data may be entities whose services will be used by the Foundation in order to carry out the workshops.
5. Your personal data is not transferred to a third country. In the case of transferring data to a third country, you will be provided with separate information.
6. Your personal data will be stored: for the time in which the regulations require data to be stored, including tax regulations (5 accounting years)
7. You have the right to: - request access to your personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing, - object to the processing of personal data, - transfer personal data.
8. In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
9. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide them will result in the inability to perform the contract. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
I consent - In view of the recording of my image, I consent to the free, indefinite, territorially unlimited dissemination of my image by the Mikhail Zubkov Foundation based in Koszęcin (42-286) ul. Powstańców Śląskich 1 for promotional purposes in accordance with art. 81 sec. 1 of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 1062).
Consent is tantamount to the fact that photographs, films or recordings made during the workshops are stored in the archive, can be posted on the Foundation's website, social networking sites and used in promotional materials and press publications.
I consent to sending information about the workshops by the Mikhail Zubkow Foundation with its registered office in Koszęcin (42-286) ul. Powstańców Śląskich 1 by e-mail, telephone or via SMS in accordance with the Act of February 6, 2020 on the provision of electronic services (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344, as amended).