6.07 – 14.07.2024 r.
1. Applications will be considered on a “first come, first served” basis.
2. Travel to the workshops’ venue is at the participant’s own expense.
3. . Workhops’ venue address is as follows: Janina Jarzynowna – Sobczak School of Ballet, Alei Legionow 3, 80-441, Gdansk.
4. The workshops are dedicated to the intermediate and advanced level dancers.
5. Workshops are available for both, adults, and underage (aged 13+) as part of a dance camp organised by Michail Zubkow Foundation (MZ Foundation).
6. The accommodation is in the Dom Tancerza, located in the Gdansk School of Ballet building. The rooms are in varied standards, fitting 1/2/3/4 people per room. Some of the rooms have a shared bathroom. Rooms are assigned by the MZ Foundation, in the order in which participants apply.
7. Applications (Registration Forms) are accepted until May 31, 2024.
8. In the case of an underage (aged 14+), a completed camp card must be attached to the application.
9. Within 14 days from the date of receipt of the application by the MZ Foundation, each participant will be informed by e-mail about the entry application status (number of places is limited).
10. Within 21 days of being informed of acceptance to the workshop, the participant must pay a deposit to confirm the place reservation.
11. The registration will take place on 6 July 2024 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. The underage workshop participants will be admitted to camps and workshops only in the presence of a guardian.
12. Third parties will not be allowed to participate in the classes. The entry of third parties into the classrooms will be possible only with the consent of the MZ Foundation.
13. Recording the classes (filming, taking photos) is prohibited. Films and photos will be taken only by the person designated by the MZ Foundation.
14. The MZ Foundation is not responsible for possible injuries and the consequences of accidents.
15. The MZ Foundation reserve the right to change the workshop programme.
16. The MZ Foundation has the right to remove a participant from the workshop participation, in the event of non-compliance with the regulations – disrupting the workshop, disregarding the remarks of the educators and the MZ Foundation.
17. MZ Foundation will not provide a refund of the deposit/payment.
18. In case of resignation or removal of the participant from the workshops, the payment is not refundable.
By 31 March 2024 – entry application submission
9 June 2024 – workshop payment deadline
By 24 June 2024 – announcement of a detailed workshop schedule
6 July – 14 July 2024 – Workshop duration (temporary workshop schedule mock up available here)
Workshops – 2450 PLN / 530 EUR (the number of places is limited)
Full Package (the number of places is limited)
Cena 3650 PLN / 790 EUR – full price package available
– 8x sleeps
– 8x breakfast
– 9x lunch
– 8x dinner
Resignation from individual workshops, meals and accommodation will not be possible.
Each participant will have up to 21 days (please mind, that the final date of accepting any payment is due 9 June 2024) from receiving an email stating successful entry application in order to pay the deposit of 600 PLN / 130 UER which is automatically a confirmation of space reservation.
The rest of the payment is due 9 June 2024 In order to complete the payment, please write the title of the transfer according to the formula below:
Dance Workshops – Name and surname of the participant
Fundacja Michaiła Zubkowa
ul. Powstańców Śląskich 1
54 1020 1664 0000 3802 0691 8199 (PKO Bank Polski)
Michail Zubkov Foundation